in Post Falls, ID
This 8,650 square foot addition has two spacious procedure rooms, one exam room and eight pre-operative and post-anesthesia care unit bays. The layout of the center is patient friendly and private. Each individual patient is assigned to their own pre/post-operative procedure room where they stay before and after the procedure. Each room has privacy curtains where the patient and one designated family member or guest can rest and relax during the recovery period.
The center also features a number of state-of-the-art amenities:
• Patient entertainment screens.
• Streamlined design for infection control.
• State of the art process flow design specifically to reduce procedure times and improve the comfort of our patients.
• Private discharge and secured access.
• Covered parking for convenient patient access.
“We are very excited to offer a new five star endoscopy center that’s sole purpose is dedicated to the care of the endoscopy patient. Providing the best possible patient services for our wonderful community is always our top priority.”
– Rick Rasmussen, CEO of Northwest Specialty Hospital
How do physician owned hospitals differ from community owned hospitals and how does it benefit me?watch video